Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

GENTLEMEN

It's very commendable how you've managed to create a functional script using only in-game quotes. It's a restriction, but you used it to your advantage. Any editing to the sound was done very well, nearly seemless.

Animation was very expressive and humorous. I loved the shot of the Scout running away, and the grinning Spy-Sniper.

An exceptional TF2 flash.

Camel Dansen Camel Dansen

I love you Caramelldansen.

And I love any incarnation of it.

Scare-Crow responds:

Then bi-conditionally you love me too.
lol thank you Ashford <3

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

Great job!

It really captures the feel of the other "Meet the..." videos. You also did a good job of emulating the cel shaded graphics of Team Fortress 2.

Big laughs were had!

Clown Show Clown Show

Er, what was that?

I dunno, lol. It was all weird. The sound was all bad too, lol. Make it better. I can't understand it lol. THis was weird and scary and dumb. But okay. Try harder next time. Lol.

...

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUR.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hey you! get offa my cloud!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Probably my favorite installment.

Awesome Center was great. Probably my favorite skit out of the whole series. I knew you were building to something, but, haha, didn't expect that.

Also, you animate jiggly pretty well. You're a regular zone-sama, aren't you?

NG conspiracy: View Gems! NG conspiracy: View Gems!

Not our precious gems!

Yeah, I was a little bummed when I noticed that the redesign claimed the gems.

Funny observation. Good job.

IZSBHR responds:

Thanks :D

B for Bednetta B for Bednetta

I do not have a name...

A great parody. People who loved the comic/movie and Newgrounds will get a kick out of this.

Good job with the alliteration.

WPBP WPBP

A stark racial commentary.

White people.

Black people.

Powerful words. Powerful flash. I laughed and I learned.

Squaresville Squaresville

The Fantasia of our generation.

Inspiring, beautiful, and hilarious. This flash is what every that makes flash should try to emulate. The cute and quirky characters of Squaresville are some of the most genuinely unique and perverse characters on this website.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

one of the best reviews I ever got

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

You are a superman!

Great job, AGAIN!

You just keep pumping out flash after flash! It's so rare to see a MetalDart flash that doesn't pass with a blue border around it these days!

I was waiting for this for a bit and I'm glad to see it actually got done. The NeoSoviet picture on the wall made me lol.

And thanks for the shout out... :P

MetalDart responds:

Yeah, it's nice to take a break from making quick little flashes and make some quality ones. Both are fun though. NeoSoviet MADE me put him in the Flash lol.

No problem for the shout out, its the LEAST I could do. :)
Im amazed you watched that far hahahahahaha